Sfinks Mixed 2022 dates: Thursday 28 to Sunday 31 July 2022
|Doors||You can enter until||closing time|
|Thursday 28 July||16 hours||midnight||1.00 in the morning|
|Friday July 29||16 hours||2.00 in the morning||3:00 am|
|Saturday 30 July||11 hours||2.00 in the morning||3:00 am|
|Sunday 31 July||11 hours||midnight||1.00 in the morning|
To make Sfinks Mixed as pleasant as possible for everyone, we have some house rules.
- Dogs and other animals, aerosols (including deodorant), glass, cans, weapons, sharp objects, bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not allowed. just like any other item considered dangerous by the organization.
- You can not leave items to be safeguarded by the organization.
- Photography is allowed for personal use, we would like to see your photos appear on social media. Professional sound and film equipment are not allowed on the festival site. Unless with prior permission, to be requested via [email protected]
- Access control is systematically controlled for everyone who enters the festival site.
- It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks. Sfinks Mixed is a free festival, only with sufficient catering revenues we can continue to organize the festival. If you do bring your own food, drinks, cool boxes, picnic baskets, etc., you cannot take this onto the festival site.
- Backpacks and bags are allowed, but do not take more items with you than necessary, this simplifies the task of the people at the check.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed on the festival site.
- Free wrist bands are available for children at the Kidz Village and the information stand on which parents can write their telephone number. Our employees at the information stand help parents in their search for their lost child.
- Flyering is not allowed.
- You can place posters at certain places on the festival site, please contact [email protected] in advance.
- Sfinks cups and plates must remain on the site and may not be taken home.
- urination outside the toilets is prohibited.
- No beer under 16, no cocktails / spirits under 18. Identification may be requested.
- Smoking (including vaping) is only allowed in the designated areas.
- Sfinks Mixed is a festival that is open and tolerant. We welcome everyone and like to make it a cozy and warm party, that is possible if everyone ensures that we treat each other with respect. We have drawn up a charter that applies to everyone who participates in the festival. (visitors, employees, exhibitors, guests, press, artists…) Download here.
Sfinks Mixed lies on the border of Boechout and Mortsel in Antwerp and is easily accessible, whether you come by bike, bus, tram, train or car.
Location The festival site is located on the Molenveld , between the Welvaartstraat and Oude Steenweg, in Boechout. The entrance can be found on Welvaartstraat.
Below is a brief overview of the different travel methods.
By bicycle If you live in or around Antwerp, the bicycle is the ideal means of transport. From the city of Antwerp you can reach Boechout by bike in just over half an hour. From Deurne airport you take the F11 and you are at the festival site within 15 minutes. We provide free bicycle parking for cyclists right next to the entrance to the festival site in Welvaartstraat.
By tram From Antwerp Linkeroever, tram 15 runs via the city of Antwerp to Boechout. Tram stop ‘Mortsel Savelkoul’ is 100 meters from the festival site.
By bus Bus 51, 52, 53, 90 all stop within 1.5 kilometers of the festival site: – with line 90 you get off at the stop ‘Mortsel Savelkoul’, 100 meters from the festival – with lines 52, 53 step get off at the stop ‘Boechoutselei’ at 850 meters from the festival – with line 51 you get off at the stop ‘P+R Capenberg’, 1.2 kilometers from the festival By train Boechout train station is a 10-minute walk away from the festival site. Train frequency: – from Antwerp Central, Brussels and Hasselt, trains run twice an hour to Boechout – trains run to Boechout once an hour from Bruges, Ghent and Leuven. By car If you come by car, you can use our free car park in Fruithoflaan, between Fruithof Castle and the football field in Boechout. – If you come from the south via the E19 (Brussels …), it is best to take exit 7 – Kontich. Follow the arrows to Edegem, from there to Hove, and so on to Boechout – if you come from the west via the E17 (Ghent …), take exit 5 – Berchem-Wilrijk. At the top turn right, continue until Mortsel, and there turn left towards Lier until Boechout – who comes from the north via the E19 coming (Breda …), take exit 4 – Berchem. At the top, turn left, continue until Mortsel, and then turn left towards Lier until Boechout – if you come from the east via the E313 or E34 (Hasselt …), take exit 18 – Wommelgem. First go to Mortsel. At the Carrefour, turn left into Borsbeek and turn right at the first traffic lights. In this way you drive straight to Boechout.
FOOD AND DRINK
During Sfinks Mixed you can enjoy the tastiest drinks and enjoy the most delicious meals.
You can buy food and drinks directly at any bar or food stand with your bank card. So you never have to queue for coupons. This is faster, safer and more hygienic. Still only cash? We will help you with the information stand. All food and drinks are served in reusable materials. We ask that these cups and plates be returned so that they can be washed and reused.
Sfinks Mixed is accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. For this we work together with Inter.
What we provide: – The festival site is as accessible as possible. – There are adapted toilets, these are located near the general sanitary facilities. – There is an induction loop at the level of the PA (In the middle in front of the stage.) – There is an elevated reserved area for wheelchair users. – There are reserved parking spaces for people with disabilities. Follow the ‘suppliers’ signage. A blue parking ticket is required to park here. Reservation is not necessary. – Assistance dogs are welcome
There are also Inter -volunteers who you can call on for free. They are clearly recognizable by their white vest with the Inter logo. At a festival or event, they are the point of contact for people with disabilities, they provide reception and provide assistance where necessary. The volunteers also ensure the correct use of the facilities. Don’t hesitate to speak to an assistant when you need help.
For more information and all your questions about support E-mail: [email protected]
There is no festival camping site. There are some alternatives:
- Welcome to my garden : A network of people who make their garden available to slow travelers for free.
- Staying in Lier : Very close and super cozy
- Camping in Antwerp: Tents are possible on city camping and campers on Vogelzang
Sfinks Animation vzw Dr. Theo Tutsstraat 20 2530 Boechout Tel: +32 (0)3 455 69 44 E-mail: [email protected] VAT: BE 0423 240 692 RPR Antwerp, Antwerp