Sfinks Mixed is accessible for everyone. We work together with Inter, the center of expertise in accessibility on festivals and events, to welcome and accommodate persons with less-ability the best we can.
What we provide for people with less mobility and hearing impairment
- A platform for wheelchairs in the center of the concert tent.
- On the platform we build a zone with a loop system for people with hearing devices. If they switch their hearing facility to the T-mode, background noises will be filtered during the concert.
- In the Clubtent there a reserved zone for wheelchairs, and a separate entrance ensuring easy access.
- Reserved parking for people with less-ability at Lange Kroonstraat (playground Sint-Gabriël-college). Kindly register for a parking space before 16th July at [email protected].
- At the campsite there are special facilities. Please ask for more details if you wish to stay overnight.
- Adapted toilet facilities on the festival: two at the festival grounds, one at the market and one at the campsite.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
For further free assistance please find the Inter-volunteers on the festival terrain. You can easily recognise them wearing a white vest with the logo of Inter. On festivals and events they provide the welcome, reception and assistance for people with less-ability. They also check the correct execution of the adapted facilities.
Whenever you need any help, please do contact the people from Inter.
This is possible at:
- Thursday 25 and Friday 26 July from 4 pm until 1 am
- Saturday 27 July from 12 noon until 1 am
- Sunday 28 July from 12 noon until 11 pm
More information and any questions about provided assistance
Tel: 0498 59 23 66
E-mail: [email protected]